Starting on June 1th, the Dutch Government is granting us a little more freedom of movement, while keeping coronavirus under control. We’re inviting you to get some fresh air and explore The Hague canals, while we come to terms with these challenging times. We recognise that this situation raises many questions for you. In public spaces a distance of at least 1.5 metres between people not from the same household must be observed.
First small gatherings will be allowed, and later larger gatherings, so that everything remains as manageable and orderly as possible. We take it step by step, week by week. This is the reason why you can only buy tickets one week ahead.
To keep these rules in mind, we provide 3 x 2 seats on both sides of the boat, so we can cruise while social distancing. We offer duo tickets, so you and a partner can sit next to each other: €59,- for 2 persons, which includes a 90 minute cruise, bubbles & bites.
You will have your own table, and we provide a private cool box with 1 bottle Prosecco,* 2 mini water bottles and on the table some nice bites to share together. When you come with a family of 4 persons, you can share a large table.
Feel free to add your own favourite drinks in the cool box too!
Step on board. Enjoy our ice-cold Prosecco together with our tasty selection of nibbles, cheese sticks, olives, Dutch cheese & cherry tomatoes
We take you on a new route, to the lovely surroundings of The Hague.
A 90 minutes serenity of nature cruise. Enjoy some music on board, a glass of bubbles… What else?
- We have taken all possible measures to welcome you safely on board We guarantee a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to other guest and our crew.
- Keep in mind that it’s not a guided tour.
- Because we can only take 12 persons (6 couples) on board, we have only 1 type of tickets.
- Kids are welcome of course, and we can provide some drinks for them too but we have no reduced rates for children, because they have a seat of their own.
- Please take note of our Covid-19 advice for guests aboard.
- Buy tickets in advance, check the time/date in the Ticketshop.
- Boarding point, next to Hilton Hotel. Corner Mauritskade/Zeestraat.
* If you prefer beer instead of Prosecco, we can arrange it! Send us an email, after you bought your tickets.