Plastic pollution has become one of the greatest environmental challenges of our time. Worldwide, on average eight billion kilos of plastics end up in our oceans every year – that is 23.000 kilos every single minute(!). Those plastics – ranging from large to microscopically small – cause devastating effects on the environment, animals and possibly ourselves.
We love the canals of The Hague! everyday we have problems with our propellor- because of plastic. Being thankful of using the canals we clean up ! For all the hard work, we serve some drinks & snacks on board. Click here to see the clean up, from last year.
So join us on our last boat tour of season 2020! send an email email@example.com , if you like to join- we have only a limit of space on board of course. No ticket needed- we just need your help.
Ahoy! Clean up last boat tour 2020
- Sunday October 18th 2020
- Step on board at 14:00 hrs.
- Boarding point on Bierkade 13
- If you have a kayak, SUP or your own boat, please feel free to join.
- We have gloves, nets on board, but if you have your own tools, bring them!
- Spot on board? send me an email